Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-29-2011, 07:53 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterUg View Post
A lot of similar findings to what's already been said. The 22fb is a great RV for couples, who like enjoying the outdoors.

Our couch has been taken over by our Dogs. I don't think my Wife and I sat together on it at all this past summer. One of us would sit, if raining, while the other worked in the kitchen. The two of us could sit comfortably on it if we wanted to, with both dogs with us even.

As for the dinette, I find it too low. Our next Rv will definitely have table and chairs. We did have a liitle warp in the table, but our dealer had one to us in less than a week after looking at it.

As for the shower, I had no problems using it and I'm 6'4, 250+ lbs. You do need to make sure the shower curtain is positioned right, or you will be drying the floor. We did use Cg showers in some spots if they were up to standard, but if we had sewer hookup, we were using our own.

Bottomline, the 22fb fits us perfect for our first camper. It gives us ecerythin we need (warm place to sleep (we put the memory foam on the bad), kitchen, eating & bathroom) while we enjoy all the outdoor aspects of camping. We may have watched Tv for 10 hrs this summer (we spent 40 nights in it).
It's also a nice size for getting a better selection of campsites.

For all the above reasons the 22fb was a great choice for us. Now if your rv'ing is more of enjoying the RV and spending more time in it, then the 22fb is too small.

One option that I would have liked to have is a power Jack. But we'll probably pick one up this year. We will be also putting in an foldup counter addition this year. Will use a piece of the warped table for it ;-)
Great feedback. I would agree with what everyone has said so far. We don't plan to make this our "live in" RV. It is just the wife and I so that works for us. This is a great step up from the Starcraft. Looking forward to seeing how things actually work for us. As I said we are picking up the 22FB this weekend and will not have a chance to try it out for a while so it is nice to get feedback to help in our assessment. Thank you.