Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-18-2016, 04:22 PM   #11
Thanks for the welcome everyone. It's nice to be among friendly folks. I'll try to post some pics of the G2 this weekend. New to trailers brings lots of questions. Fortunately, I have a friend that has had a camper for a number of years. I'll be leaning on his friendship first for the stuff that I should know.. and everyone here takes for granted. I do have some problems that I need to address. I'll be looking for that expert advise which I know can be had here. Thanks again for the welcome. I look forward to seeing you all out in the forums.

olbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 07:23 PM   #12
Welcome aboard. We've all been new at one time

Ron, Barbara & rescues Beamer (Lab mix), Buddy (Cavalier spaniel), Ruger (Golden retriever), Stanley (Bassett/Springer mix) and 3 grandsons
2012 Jayco Feather 29L BH
2015 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax and Equalizer WDH
fielro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 02:44 AM   #13
Were are the pics?
2016 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4L w/4.10 gears
2016 Dutchmen Denali 287RE TT
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 07:07 PM   #14
Welcome from a "Neighbor" to the East

Welcome and congratulations on your "new" to you Jayco. Hope you enjoy yours and have as many good times with it as we have had from two Jaycos. I read, enjoy and sometimes participate on three different RV chat lines--but have to say that this one seems to be the friendliest and most willing to help of all of them. I have learned bunches and picked up all kinds of tips regarding places to visit and stay. Hope you do too.

Once again, welcome, from one Jayco TT owner to another.
Ken and Robin

Nomads at Heart!
MoBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 10:13 PM   #15
Thanks for the warm welcome MoBird. I've had some time now to explore my jayco. I have a couple of problems to repair/replace. I need to replace the shower tub but have one ordered. Mine is cracked and a feeble attempt at a patch has been done at some point. I'm hoping to not find major damage under the tub when I remove it. I also can't keep the pilot light lit in the oven. Looks like a simple thermal coupler will be the fix. All in all I'm very pleased with my purchase. My only other project is to restring one of my blinds. I bought the trailer incredibly cheap which certainly leaves me room for the repairs.

We've spent the last three weekends in the trailer. AC works great. I have power and water hooked up. I don't have a sewer dump on site but I have a port-a-john on the property that serves that need. Gray water I can dump into the woods with no problem. I'm in love with the trailer.

My view from the front door.

olbriar is offline   Reply With Quote