Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-09-2014, 03:23 PM   #1

New Seneca Owners

My husband and I just picked up our new 2014 Seneca last month. Trying to get through the holidays and family functions so we can take our first little trip with it next month. We are not new to camping though, started with tent camping when our kids were just toddlers at area lakes on weekends. Then moved to a travel trailer for a while. After that we have owned a Mini Whinnie, Born Free and a smaller Class A. Had been away from camping for a while till a couple of years ago when we purchased a big 5th Wheel Toy Hauler, but after a couple of years of that we have decided to move to a JAYCO Seneca 37 TS mostly for better comfort while traveling and because it is such a beautiful but very strong unit. We have been looking and watching them since 2006 and I am truly glad we made the decision to finally purchase. Love it and getting ready to hit the road!!!
2JayBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 05:55 AM   #2

Welcome From Texas ,you guys sound like my wife and Me , we didn't camp for a very long time,now we have grand kids,and we are camping again !
Jayco 330RSTS Gone
Jayco G2 bunkhouse Gone
herewego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:40 AM   #3

Yes the kids got married and moved out, our parents health turned, grand babies started coming and other things took us away for a while. But it feels good and right to be back now. Funny thing happened this weekend. We had our son's 3 kids over to spend the night. They are 9, 10 and 12. The first thing they asked after dinner was could we all sleep in the new motorhome. We have power hook ups in the garage so that is Exactally what we all did, camped out in the garage!
2JayBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:16 AM   #4

Congratulations 2JayBirds on the Seneca 37TS. You will surely enjoy it! We purchased ours in late June and took it to visit our sons who live in Alaska and Oregon. After 4 months and 9000 miles we feel the 37TS was the right RV for us.
PrairieWanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:19 PM   #5

Funny,our grand kids do the same thing Driveway Camping ! Total of 3 Boys 6-7 and girls 2-6 all wanting to camp the Bunkhouse is perfect !
Jayco 330RSTS Gone
Jayco G2 bunkhouse Gone
herewego is offline   Reply With Quote