Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-24-2012, 07:04 PM   #11
Light bulb replacements and Pictures Uploaded

When my Scare lights burned out in my Pinnacle, I could not read what type they were on the bulb but I had some 1156 bulbs that fit and they worked just fine. I don't know what they use in the light above the table as I haven't taken that out yet. The halogen ones over the chairs and the couch were the G4 base type and I got them on Ebay for around $23.00 (for 40) with free shipping. They were halogen 10 watt -12 volt and had the 2 prong base with 4 mm spacing. The ceiling lights however are 20 watt and have 6.35 mm spacing and for temporary I have used the 10 watt bulbs in their sockets. They also don't have any numbers on them and they aren't in the Jayco manual.
I have uploaded some pictures of the new Pinnacle but they don't show up unless you poke on my ID and profile and then the album appears on the right side. Must be doing it wrong.

Don and Gerri Butte, Mt
2014 Jayco 38FLFS Pinnacle 42.5 Ft Full Body Paint Front LR 5.5Kw Onan -W/D-2-A/C Auto Level Sys
Winegard Dish Trave'lr HD Auto Antenna W/4 Dish Receivers Heat Pump
2011 Chev Silverado LTZ 1T CC Dually LML Duramax/Allison Nav Sys-Sun Roof-On Star-XM
serfas01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #12
Welcome to the Forum

We also have a Pinnacle, ours is the 35LKTS and has also been great so far.

After blowing a number of the Halogen Light Bulbs, we replaced the G4 Bulbs with LEDs, they run much cooler and have not had any problems with them so far.

Robert & Bale the "Traveling Dog"
2012 GMC 3500HD DRW
Rob_Fla is offline   Reply With Quote