Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-23-2017, 04:03 PM   #1

How to become an Soudough

A man who had recently moved to Alaska was drinking at a local bar one evening. During a conversation over several whiskeys he drunkenly admitted he was tired of the local old timers calling him a Cheechako (outsider). So he asked, "How do I become a Sourdough?"
One the elders spoke up answering, "Well, you have take journey and cross the Brooks Mountain Range in the North on foot." The man takes shot of whiskey and exclaims, "I can do that!"
Then the elder tells him, "You have to find a polar bear and fight it with nothing but your bare hands."
Another shot whiskey, the man answers, "I can do that too!"
The Elder then tells him, "you must make love to an Eskimo woman after drinking the wild Alaskan moonshine made from tundra, berries and seal oil."
The man proudly stands up and exclaims, "I am a long time professional drinker, I will do all of that!" Promptly rushing out the door into a cold dark winter storm before the elder is able to warn him of the delirium often caused by the combination of the moonshine and cold.

Several months later he stumbles into the bar very drunk and badly beaten and bloodied with a heavy beard and long ratty hair. He stinks horribly of blood, sweat and alcohol. He slams a half empty bottle of Alaskan moonshine on the bar. He looks the elder right in the eye and proudly tells him, "over the past months I crossed the mountains, I got the moonshine, I found the polar bear, now where is this Eskimo woman I have to fight!"
2021 Argo Aurora 8x8/2008 Arctic Cat M1000 SnoPro
Previous: Komfort 5er/Jamboree MH/Lance Cabover/Jayco Whitehawk 25BHS TT
NVGun40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:10 PM   #2

Keep it up!
Attached Thumbnails
test.jpg  
"Gonna buy a home on wheels see
how it feels going mobile"
mothernaturesson is offline   Reply With Quote