Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-28-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to Rolly Send a message via Yahoo to Rolly
Ol' Bubba

Jennifer, a manager at Wal-Mart , had the task of hiring the right person to be the store's official front door greeter. After sorting through a stack of resumes she found four people who seemed to be qualified.

Jennifer decided to call the four in and ask them only one question--depending on their response, she would then determine which of them would get the job.

On the day of the interview all four applicants sat at the conference table as Jennifer asked, "What is the fastest thing you know of?"

The first man replied, "A thought, because it just pops into your head without any warning."

"That's very good!" replied Jennifer. "And, now you, sir. What is the fastest thing you know of?"

The second man thought for a moment and said, "Well, let me see... A blink! Yeah, that's it, 'cause it comes and goes and you don't know that it ever even happened. A blink is the fastest thing I know of."

"Excellent!" said Jennifer. "The blink of an eye, that's a very popular symbol for speed." She then turned to the third man and asked him the interview question.

"Out at my dad's ranch," he began, "you step out of the house and on the wall there's a light switch. When you flip that switch then way out across the pasture the light on the barn comes on in less than an instant. Yup, turning on a light is the fastest thing I can think of."

Jennifer was very impressed with the third man's response and thought she had found her man. "It's hard to beat the speed of light," she said with a smile.

Finally she turned to Bubba and asked him the same question.

And ol' Bubba replied, "Well, after hearing the previous three answers, it's obvious to me that the fastest thing known on earth is DIARRHEA."

"WHAT?" exclaimed Jennifer--completely stunned by the response.

"Oh sure," Bubba said. "You see, the other day I wasn't feeling so good after eatin' them spicy enchiladas, and so I ran for the bathroom. But before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I'd already filled my pants."

Bubba is now the new greeter at Wal-Mart, and you'll probably think of this story every time you enter a Wal-Mart. Have a nice day and thank you for shopping!

'75 Dodge Class A Motorhome AKA "The Getto" :eek:
Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote