Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-31-2017, 11:46 AM   #1

Think this is o.k.

young man from Minnesota moves to Florida and goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job.

The Manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?" The kid says "Yeah. I was a salesman back in Minnesota ."

Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down. "How many customers bought something from you today?"

The kid says "One".

The boss says "Just One? Our sales people average 20 to 30 customers a day. How much was the sale for?"

The kid says "$101, 237.65".

The boss says "$101,237.65? What the heck did you sell?"

The kid says, "First, I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold hi m a medium fishhook. Then I sold him a larger fishhook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition."

The boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a BOAT and a TRUCK?"

The kid said "No, the guy came in here to buy Tampons for his wife, and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot, you should go fishing.' "
Crablad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:02 PM   #2
Site Team

LOL that was funny and a surprise ending.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:53 PM   #3

As told by my father (RIP) in the early/mid 60's:
(bit of background, Canadians were the butt of their jokes - sorry)

A Canadian work crew were busy building a house. The foreman observed one of the carpenters pick thru his nails and toss about half of them away, over and over he did this.

Finally the foreman went over and asked him why he was throwing nails away, to which he was told ....

The heads are on the wrong end (long drum roll)...

To which the foreman said "you dumb canuk, those go on the other side of the house."
Attached Thumbnails
carpenter.jpg  
Old 01-31-2017, 02:16 PM   #4

Two good ones!
"Gonna buy a home on wheels see
how it feels going mobile"
mothernaturesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:03 PM   #5

Earl is sitting on his front porch when is wife comes up behind him and slaps him in the head. "Earl, I'm tired of feeding and cleaning up after our ten kids. Go into town and get one of them there whattayacall vasectomies."

"Okay, okay, I'll go," replies Earl, and he goes straight to the bar. His buddies notice his hangdog look and ask him what's wrong.

"Oh, my wife wants me to get one of them there whattayacall vasectomies," Earl replies.

"Well," his buddies say, "If you want one of them there whattayacall vasectomies, what you do is get a stick of dynamite, light it and count to ten."

Earl thinks about this for a few minutes. "No, that can't be right," he says, and heads to see the doctor.

"Well," the doctor says, "If you want one of them there whattayacall vasectomies, what you do is get a stick of dynamite, light it and count to ten."

Earl thinks about this for a few minutes. "No, that can't be right," he says, and heads to the big city to see another doctor.

"Well," the doctor says, "If you want one of them there whattayacall vasectomies, what you do is get a stick of dynamite, light it and count to ten."

Earl thinks about this on the drive home. He figures if everyone is telling him the same thing, they must be right. He goes to his fishing boat, grabs a stick of dynamite, lights it and begins counting on his fingers.

"One, two, three, four, five...." He quickly runs out of fingers, and wondering what to do, he glances between his outstretched fingers and the lit stick of dynamite in his other hand. With no other options if he wants to continue counting, he puts the dynamite between his legs to hold it, and continues counting on the fingers of his now free hand. "Six, seven, eight...."
2015 Jayco Jay Flight 24FBS
Winnipeg, Manitoba
North of 49° is offline   Reply With Quote