Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #1

Yamaha Recall

Yamaha has recalled 20,000 pianos due to a problem with the pedal sticking; causing pianists to play faster than they normally would resulting in a dangerous number of accidentals. The sticky pedal also makes it harder for pianists to come to a full stop at the end of a piece, making it extremely risky for audiences.

Although there have been a tremendous number of accidentals, there have so far been no deafs.

Analysts are wondering if it will put a damper on their bass market, doubting whether they can sustain scales. Congress has called the President of Yamaha for questioning as to when the company first learned about the treble.

Daryl and Sandy
2013 Eagle 314BDS
2014 Ford F150 Platinum, 4 x 4 Crew Cab with Ecoboost
Equal-i-zer Hitch
OurJayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:43 PM   #2

Hi Daryl and Sandy,

Since we have the same model Jayco, I was wondering if you could tell me how well the fridge cools and stays cold. Our last RV had the same unit and it worked very well. The vent was on the roof instead of the side wall as is the case now. I'm hoping this one will be just as efficient. By the way, Great joke! I may be off topic here, but I coulddn't find a way to pm you.

Cheri
f00d30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:41 AM   #3

Hi f00d30,
I will send you a PM as well as answer your question here.
The fridge has worked very well for us. I do not leave it plugged in while it is at home. When we get back from a camping weekend, my wife usually cleans the fridge and leaves the doors opened. When we get ready to head out for a weekend, I will normally start the fridge about an hour before we put things in the fridge. There was a few times that we decided at the last minute to leave and we just packed up and left. When we got to where we were going, normally an hour or two away, everything worked fine and the beer was just as cold as it was in the fridge at home.

Daryl and Sandy
2013 Eagle 314BDS
2014 Ford F150 Platinum, 4 x 4 Crew Cab with Ecoboost
Equal-i-zer Hitch
OurJayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:54 AM   #4

Daryl/Sandy, sounds like something cute and clever you might hear the first couple of standup minutes on late night tv

-- Cheri, one other thing about the fridge.... did you know that once you clean it out and turn it off, that the little door switches can be slid out so the door stays closed only a crack to allow air to flow in and avoid mold.... (our last fridge didn't have that feature). --
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote