Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-23-2016, 07:46 PM   #31
Originally Posted by jasoncw View Post
Never heard of AMZL delivery service. I've never received anything that wasn't delivered by USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
AMZL is now showing up on some of my tracking info as well. I usually have about 10 orders a week. UPS, FED Ex and USPS are still coming by daily. I don't know enough about AMZL to comment, I'd imagine they are contract workers (but so is everything that goes FED Ex) Time will tell I guess..

2016 27BHS Elite
2012 F-150 EcoBoost / Max Tow
bansai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 11:38 PM   #32
Amazon Prime member since it's inception. We homeschool and order lots of curriculum from Amazon. Nothing like realizing you don't have a needed book in the week's lesson and get on Amazon, ba da bing, here in 2 days or less. But wait, that's not all, vacuum bags, specialized dog collar batteries, Christmas and birthday presents, RV supplies, and even a 10 lb bag of bird food! (Guess you got my bag Fire Instructor!) I had two Cocktails. Never have had any major issues and whatever has come up has been handled with excellent customer service and a few Amazon credits.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2016 Jay Feather X254
2001 Ford Excursion 6.8L V10 4.30's
Equal-i-zer 1000/10,000 WDH

Previous TV: 2004 Ford Exedition w/ heavy duty tow package[/COLOR]
Country_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 07:33 AM   #33
Also, love that they've added "credits" for choosing longer shipping options. If I don't need the item right away, I'll elect the longer free shipping option and take advantage of a discount on my next book or movie.

Back to OP's point, I will typically only track an item if it has taken longer than I anticipated. A while back I ordered some LED replacements for my trailer. They shipped direct from China. It took like 2 or 3 weeks (?), and that's an ETERNITY in Amazon shipping world. But I wasn't in any hurry, so it was no big deal. They ended up being junk anyway ...

2014 Jay Flight 28 BHBE
2015 RAM 2500 6.4L HEMI, Tradesman 4x4, 3.73
Blue Ox SwayPro (BXW 1503)

Upgraded from an REI internal frame backpack and a Eureka 1/2 dome tent!
Camper_bob is offline   Reply With Quote