Yesterday was a busy day. I washed the roof, cleaned out the gutters, washed the entire exterior, and checked the entire trailer for any compromised sealant and damage.
There were only a couple of spots that looked suspicious. The Dicor around the TV antenna was cracked a little, and the sealant at the front edge of the roof was kind of iffy. I ran a good bead of new Dicor self leveling along the front roof edge and resealed the antenna. I used the rest around the bath exhaust fan and a bit to seal where the canopy mount screws go into the top TT edge.
Then, I re-sealed two windows (removed them from the TT, pulled off the foam gasket, and resealed with butyl putty). That's the last two windows- all are sealed with butyl now. Sometime later this week I'll run a bead of sealant along the top edge of all the windows, and re-do the sealant around the lights and other fixtures on the TT. After that's done it will be good and water tight, ready for the coming NorthWest rainy season.
Today I'll probably re-string all the blinds with new string. Some of the strings are looking pretty worn, and I hate it when one breaks. I'd rather stay one step ahead of the game.
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI Quad Cab
2011 Jay Flight 26BH