For the last couple of days, we've been cleaning up from a really dusty trip, and today, we fastened the bathroom shelf unit to the wall better. Before, we used Velcro, and that worked fine till we went over this really seriously rocky/bumpy road. The Velcro came off the wall, and the shelf unit crashed down. Now it's much more secure.
Meantime, DH is mopping the interior, and I started washing the outside. We have learned that a string mop is not the best tool for that job, but we may not have time to get something proper before our next trip - we're leaving in 4 days - so we'll consider doing it this way the comic relief for the day.