Yesterday I ran all the gas out of my old Honda generator, drained the bowl, and squirted some oil into the the combustion chamber. It's good for storage for years now.
Today I removed both of my T105 batteries, washed them off with Dawn detergent, then baking soda/water. Dried them out, reconditioned them with my Xantrex charger, reinstalled into the box, cleaned all connectors and posts, attached the wiring and coated with battery terminal protective spray.
Water level was still good, and it's been 6 months since I've added any. These Trojan batteries don't lose much water.
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI Quad Cab
2011 Jay Flight 26BH