Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-20-2015, 07:28 PM   #51
Been camping since 1976 we have found a wide array of stuff. Latley we found a cast iron pot which cleaned up nice, a cell phone, and a fire poker.

"Freedom has a taste to those who fought and almost died for it ... that the protected will never know. Anonymous"

2016 Chevy High Country CC 2500 4x4 Duramax
30 DSRE White Hawk
xtruckerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 09:27 PM   #52
I found four bags of red licorice when cleaning out the trailer last fall. I found them back on my hips a couple of months later....

Our favorite snack food when driving on long trips. I just didn't realize I had so many bags stashed in there. Guess I just kept buying 'em!

Proud Yukoner
2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat
2016 Whitehawk 27 DSRL
2014 Jayflight 24FBS Elite (Sold)
ykcamom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 06:15 AM   #53
Originally Posted by WVDusty View Post
Its kinda funny how the same game can have so many different names depending on where you are in the country.
I think Cornhole is the most official name. There is an American Cornhole Association- ACA that regulates it. I kid you not. playcornhole.org
UPCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 06:22 AM   #54
Site Team
Sitting in my quiet campground on a large lake a few years ago. We were on a little cove and there was no one in our section but us.
I saw a pontoon boat slowly drifting out into the lake. We figured it was from a few sites down from us but no one was there. I launched my kayak, paddled out and towed it back to the campsite where it came from.

No one ever showed up to know it was missing.
2011 351RLTS Eagle, Mor/Ryde suspension & pin box
06 F350 Lariat PSD, SRW, LB, CC, EGR delete kit, 16K DrawTite hitch, Timbrens, TST TPMS

Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try:Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 01:14 AM   #55
I've lost a lot of stress and found my sanity while camping.
Still looking for my mind though. I let it wander some time ago and it never came back,
notaz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:08 AM   #56
Lost my mind a couple of times...but nothing of "real" value. One time, I though I had lost a generator, looked all over for it and finally figured it had walked away on the hand of some opportunistic camper. Low and behold, when we got home and started unpacking, there it was..............packed in first thing.

Did find a top line Garmin handheld GPS device once.........used it to back track where the hunters' trail head started and sure enough they were they were packed to go with their kill and searching around for the lost GPS. Gave us a ride back to our campground and asked for an address to send a thank you. Told them it wasn't needed, but the guy insisted. A couple of weeks later, came home to a package ......some really nice venison fillets and some OMG good venison sausage on dry ice.
Steve and Lisa
Un-tethered buoys in the shipping lanes of life.

Jayco Jay Series 1206
Dodge Ram 1500, Hemi
Lifespalette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:32 AM   #57
I am always using my FISKARS CAMPING AX cutting up downed limbs etc when camping for the bonfire.

Got home from this one trip to local campground and couldn't find my ax. Went back to the campground and there it was leaning up against a tree by the camp site... geesch...

Roy and Carolyn
I claim Horse Creek Country in Southern Ill - Momabear is from North Texas
We live in King George VA

"We're burning daylight" - John Wayne
2008 STARCRAFT 14RT OFF-ROAD POPUP with PD9260C and three 85AH 12VDC batteries
2010 F150 FX4 5.4 GAS with 3.73 gears - Super Cab - Towing Package - 2KW Honda EU2000i Gen
K9PHT (since 1957) 146.52Mhz
"We always have a PLAN B"
RoyBraddy is online now   Reply With Quote