Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-10-2011, 06:50 PM   #11
I do the same as Clutch. I have a 6foot extension hose that I attach to one of the two 30lb tanks and to my Baby Weber. Seems to work fine.

2010 Ford F150 Lariat SCREW Tow Pkg
2014 White Hawk Summit 27DSRL
rockyroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:29 AM   #12
Site Team
I checked out the grill hose that came with my RVQ grill yesterday. It is 8 ft long.

2011 351RLTS Eagle, Mor/Ryde suspension & pin box
06 F350 Lariat PSD, SRW, LB, CC, EGR delete kit, 16K DrawTite hitch, Timbrens, TST TPMS

Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try:Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #13
Dave From my experiance, if you have a regulator on your grill, you have to tap your tt gas line ahead of the regulator on the tank, if you don't have a regulator on your appliance you can get the proper fittings & line at most rv stores to come off of the outlet on the under side of your tt. My RVQ II doesn't have a regulator so I connect to the trailer, my perfect flame grill has a regulator as part of the control so I tap my tanks ahead of the trailer regulator. Larry
Larry & Rachel Demers 2010 19H, 1999 F250 std cab 5.4, Auto, 4:10's 4x4
19H F250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:33 AM   #14
The little grill I bought from Lowes had the control valve and regulator built into one. Liking the grill and not to be detered, I removed the whole regulator assembly and added a gas valve in the mix to control the flame. I have a 10' hose that I leave attached to the grill and plug into the port on the camper. I then have another 10' hose (actually 2 5's hooked together) w/ a quick connect that I can plug the original 10' into and then plug it into the camper so I can be 20' away from the port on the camper. I really like this set-up now that I have it going. Sure beats the little 1 lb tanks.

jwstewar is offline   Reply With Quote