Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-09-2016, 03:44 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowpokeS3R View Post
https://goo.gl/photos/p15ud14somRcfQrj9

This is such an awesome setup. Spring assist airbags...just helps the truck ride better...

https://goo.gl/photos/NXE9pDVh6ArpHAhD9

Hey man nice job. Are those the Firestone? I need to get a pair on my truck, don't need the on board compressor just a fill port. Did you put one port for both or one port for each side? How easy was install? They say bolt on, but sometimes we k ow how that goes

Nice!

P25ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 03:56 PM   #62

Just got a New to us 2008 Octane. Just pulled it in the drive way and basking in it's glory! Trying to sell our beloved starter toy hauler, a Gulf Stream Track and Trail. Hello all!

Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 06:04 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Just got a New to us 2008 Octane. Just pulled it in the drive way and basking in it's glory! Trying to sell our beloved starter toy hauler, a Gulf Stream Track and Trail. Hello all!

Welcome Aboard!!! We Jayco TH owners are a unique and small group. Fire off any questions you may have.
P25ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:49 AM   #64

Send a message via MSN to SlowpokeS3R Send a message via Yahoo to SlowpokeS3R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Tim View Post
Picked up our new 355W back in April. Have a couple short trips in so far. This is our third toyhauler, first Jayco.
Really like it so far. Some minor issues, it's in the shop right now getting them fixed. Have a week long trip planned week after next. And plenty of trips for the rest of the year.

http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/at...1&d=1465432515
After only one use, I had to get some warrantee work done. Seems the floor could be a little more durable. Anyone experience this before. I have a 2013 Victory Vision and a 2009 Yamaha FZ1. Also lost the latch mechanism on my sewage hose storage door while riding down the highway. Only other issue is with the electric heating ability of my hot water heater. It would not get hot at all. Grey and Black water storage tank level indicators on the blink also. Even after a good flush of the tank.

https://goo.gl/photos/CTYBjRSbiZAPGJGc7
SlowpokeS3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 11:07 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Tim View Post
Picked up our new 355W back in April. Have a couple short trips in so far. This is our third toyhauler, first Jayco.
Really like it so far. Some minor issues, it's in the shop right now getting them fixed. Have a week long trip planned week after next. And plenty of trips for the rest of the year.

http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/at...1&d=1465432515
After only one use, I had to get some warrantee work done. Seems the floor could be a little more durable. Anyone experience this before? I have a 2013 Victory Vision and a 2009 Yamaha FZ1. Also lost the latch mechanism on my sewage hose storage door while riding down the highway. Only other issue is with the electric heating ability of my hot water heater. It would not get hot at all. Grey and Black water storage tank level indicators on the blink also. Even after a good flush of the tank.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:10 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by P25ct View Post
Hey man nice job. Are those the Firestone? I need to get a pair on my truck, don't need the on board compressor just a fill port. Did you put one port for both or one port for each side? How easy was install? They say bolt on, but sometimes we k ow how that goes

Nice!
Yes, these are Firestone. I went to Amazon and got the splitter so that I could fill both airbags with one nozzle. Better angle:

https://goo.gl/photos/YGawQqWkv9dVh3FS7
Old 06-21-2016, 08:15 AM   #67

Quote:
Welcome Aboard!!! We Jayco TH owners are a unique and small group. Fire off any questions you may have.
Thank you!
Old 06-21-2016, 08:27 AM   #68

Quote:

Nice!
I added the splitter which allows me to pump up both sides at once!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Old 07-01-2016, 12:39 AM   #69
Tik

Wife and I bought a 2016 T30F and love it so far. It has 16 feet of garage space and we haul a Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 side by side in it.

Not really any issues yet besides small things. Had to repair cabinet hinge as they over torqued at the factory and stripped the screw. Couple of toothpicks in it is a trick to get the screw to grab.

Just discovered how long the fridge takes to cool when it's hot out. Thought something was wrong but it's been 100 here so after cooling trailer a bit with AC and time running on shore power it's working fine.

Last issue is when checking the fuses in the panel for the fridge the screws pulled away from the thin panel it's mounted to. Think I will put some small pine blocks behind to screw into.

Discovering the weight balance formula now towing in the wind. Need to make some adjustments on loading the Cat and weight distribution hitch to fine tune.

Otherwise any complaints are minor and we love it.
Tik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 08:27 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
We have taken our Octane out for a 4 day trip and it was awesome! Increased living space, and more comfortable beds for the kids and my MIL made every one happy. Everything worked! So far so good! Everything seemed solid, well made, and durable. I am just loving the happy jac bed/couch system! And we sold our Track and Trail. That is a relief. We never buy without first selling the old "whatever". Made us both nervous.