Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #1

Lounge seating

Anyone remove the lounge seating in a 3210? Not many things that we would change in the TH, but the lounge seating might have to go!
Thx.
Oliver Farmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #2

We got a 3914 not sure if it's the same lounge or not but we cut the table in 2 taking about 18 " out of the middle, this helped the access a lot but still looking at removal because the lounge is not comfortable at all
Trucker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #3

Ours is a little shorter in the 3210. If we take the table down for access, we don 't have any place to put things. If the table is in place, we have to be contortionists or sit on the ends, which are uncomfortable. I have a loveseat at home that we used in the last camper. Would really like it in the Seismic, but would have to figure out a table setup. Let me know what you come up with.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:43 PM   #4

I have a 3914 and ours was so cheap and uncomfortable I took it out and threw it away. I went back with theater seating I ordered out of California.
AAMD80Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:33 AM   #5

Back to WI for a short stay. Took the lounge seatimg out. Was easy to do. Put in a This Side Up love seat from the sb house and a euro recliner with foot stool. Looking at a revamp of the table system, then we are all set. Might not be the prettiest conversion, but a lot more livable.
Old 05-06-2014, 06:43 PM   #6

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399423228.970847.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	12869

Ordered the optional theater seating in the 3914. Haven't picked it up yet due to some issues, but this is the actual seating in Eclipse as it comes from the factory. I believe you can order these theater recliners together like this commercially.

Slides are in obviously. Just wanted to post for any ideas anyone may have. Pictures of this config are hard to find online.
P25ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:12 PM   #7

Sure wish I had of known about that last year but maybe wasn't available then,
It looks way better than the standard !
Old 12-10-2014, 09:57 AM   #8

I'm looking into replacing mine with the new seating, waiting on price and availability from dealer.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:37 AM   #9

Interesting -we have our 3210 ordered but it hasn't arrived yet. We are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 smaller children) and the unit came with the theater seating, which seems to seat 3. I contacted the dealer this morning to talk about options -either to change to the u-shaped other seating arrangement or to possibly add in that portable/movable rocker/recliner that Jayco offers (or at least that I've seen in some pics.)

Sounds like the theater seating is a better option though, if we can accommodate a fourth person with an additional movable/non-fixed chair. Is that accurate? Just thinking about having relaxing evenings on rainy nights, or maybe coffees in the morning as a family. (ok, well, the kids wouldn't have coffee....)

Am I stressing over nothing? Its a pretty large purchase and I don't want to have immediate buyer's remorse!
goldenroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 05:48 PM   #10

Theater Seating is great. If you need room for a fourth I agree you should use maybe the optional garage recliner that comes as an option
P25ct is offline   Reply With Quote