Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-26-2017, 04:01 PM   #21

ya Jayco is not the prob for sure the local dealer is but waiting to see what is going to happen
Gene
Wrencher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:18 AM   #22

Thumbs down

well the dealer called back after the AG sent them letters and they told me they will call back to set up time to work on it on the 8-18-17 as of today with my many calls back 8-30-17 no call back so now they are pursuing the problem with Jayco themself .
now I wait again ................
Old 08-31-2017, 08:19 AM   #23

Call jayco customer service and tell them your dissatifaction with the dealer service department. Mention to jayco what problems you have and ask them to approve another rv dealer close to you that you like. The passenger seat problem was a jayco recall to install a stop nut. Jayco told me to take it non jayco dealer that was only a mile away. Worked great.
Dave55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 07:36 AM   #24

Thumbs down nothing

as of this date 8-15-17 nothing has been done to help me at all
Jayco sends out fancy letters and talks a good game but the dealer has done nothing no calls nothing.
talk to jayco week after week and same response looks like I will have to do the legal route as I was going to winter down south and they have blown all my plans to hell all summer and now they are killing my winter alot of smoke up your ass and that's all
I will I never bought a Jayco was the biggest mistake of my entire life!
90,000 dollar crap box that Jayco wants nothing to do with and the dealer here is the WORST!!
I have no local dealers around and RVONE has all the dealerships in NY that are Jayco .
well I get to call everyone again since it is Friday and no one has called all week witch I assure you you will get a call to resolve this matter !
YA RIGHT!********
never been more disappointed in any thing ever so the saga continues.......
Old 09-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #25

Did Jayco not offer to have the Factory Service Center make it all right? They did an amazing job for us.
2 Bluetick Hounds
1 Newfoundland
1 Newfoundland / Black Lab Mix
1 Cairn Terrier
The Logans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:22 PM   #26

factory

no they say they are too bizzy to take me till maybe Jan. how am I supposed to live in it or travel south?
that is what it was purchased for...
Old 09-22-2017, 09:29 AM   #27

I had water running out walls across floor out walk in door and soap running out other side took it to Haylett they worked on it 4 months never fix problem took it to another Jayco dealer still didn't fix it now Jayco said that the shower has to be take out to fix it right they forgot to put support in the floor when it was on the line , The steering is all messed up I have put $2500.00 and you still can't keep it on the road .I think Jayco is making junk at are cost .
DDailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:36 AM   #28

I had water running out walls across floor out walk in door and soap running out other side took it to Haylett they worked on it 4 months never fix problem took it to another Jayco dealer still didn't fix it now Jayco said that the shower has to be take out to fix it right they forgot to put support in the floor when it was on the line , The steering is all messed up I have put $2500.00 and you still can't keep it on the road .I think Jayco is making junk at are cost . I called Department of Transportation and made a complaint and if everybody does this Jayco will have a recall on steering problem it is in your Jayco book or call 1-800-424-9153 .Good Luck
Old 09-22-2017, 09:59 AM   #29

Sorry to hear some have had terrible issues. Although I've had my share if things that required correcting, my dealer has been responsive and helpful. I keep finding things that require attention even 8 months after taking delivery. Hopefully once the last three issues are resolved. I will be trouble-free fit the next few years
Old 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM   #30

Thumbs down nothing but probs

that is the biggest problem is the dealer failure to help or even care about it after the sale!
I have more and more probs all the time now all the cameras are out
finally got someone at jayco to try to help but want it out there which is
good but they don't listen I HAVE WIPERS THAT SHUT OFF WHEN THEY WANT TO!
then I have to pay fuel and hotel stay for a week?
Old 09-23-2017, 07:41 AM   #31

That sucks to read all the trouble you are having. If it were me, I'd bite the bullet and let Jayco fix it, maybe lean on them a little harder about getting you in sooner than January because of your situation. They'll take good care of you when you get there, according to everyone else's comments.

I'm fortunate to not have experienced all the troubles you have. It's a shame that there are dealers out there that operate the way you say. Can't believe they're still in business. Must be one of those 'high volume' used car type places filled with slime balls.

Good luck!
Graunke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:10 PM   #32

So does the green AC light come on when you push it, but won't stay on when you let go? mine has done this several times, I found if I push and hold it in for a slow 3 count it stays on when I let go. Only does it once in a while. We have had a dozen issues with our Alante, nothing like you, we did have the bunk rail pull loose on the passenger side, I fixed it by fabricating a bracket that screws into the side wall and prevents front to back movement. Now the left side is coming loose so I will have to do that side. Other that that I have fixed all the issues myself as the dealer is useless. I did get some help from Jayco CS on parts I needed.
400 AH LiFePo4 house batt w/750 watts solar 40A charger & 2500 watt whole house Inverter.
2021 Ford Ranger 4X4 Toad
JesseS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:53 PM   #33

Angry nothing but probs

no green ac lamp stays on when pushed but no cold air.
have wiggled it and played with it on - off mant times but no go
Old 10-06-2017, 11:30 AM   #34

I have the same problems with shower floor and it has been to three dealers and now I have to take it back to factory ,steering problems is just like mine I have put air bag on front sumo support on rear trax bar on rear and steering shock on and you still can't keep it on the road . icalled department of transportation hot line in your Jayco book and reported issues with steering maybe they will recall the problems with steering 1-888-327-4236 call them and report your problems
Old 10-06-2017, 02:59 PM   #35

I called it in also
now we wait and see