First PDI Precept 35UP
We just purchase a 35UP from and I am going out to pick it up. It’s my first new RV purchase and I have read the forum’s. The PDI is on 7/1 and I will be flying in to pick it up in the Midwest (Iowa).
• I would like another pair of eyes with me and I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a walkthrough inspector in the area, I am aware of online inspection services in the area.
• I have a pretty handy checklist that I adapted from the Newmar forum (its attached)
• What tools and accessories do you bring with you.
• Assuming there are shakedown items that require parts be ordered etc, can I ask to have it repaired at the Jayco factory, what is the process?
• Is it fair to ask them to demonstrate the sewer and dump systems?
• Are there any tips or considerations besides the usual suspects for the PDI sign off?