Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-05-2016, 10:06 PM   #1

Smile Jayco Backs Their Warranty and Beyond

We are very happy with the customer service we have received from Jayco and the dealership where we purchased our RV. I cannot recommend highly enough this company. They definitely stand behind their products. I have read many very positive posts about Class A RV and trailers. Owners enjoy their rigs/trailers and are happy to share tips for happy RVing. We have found a great group of Jayco owners who have happy experiences in being part of the Jayco family. Thank you to all, especially Mike Arnold. His positive advice has been excellent.
wheelha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 07:24 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelha View Post
We are very happy with the customer service we have received from Jayco and the dealership where we purchased our RV. I cannot recommend highly enough this company. They definitely stand behind their products. I have read many very positive posts about Class A RV and trailers. Owners enjoy their rigs/trailers and are happy to share tips for happy RVing. We have found a great group of Jayco owners who have happy experiences in being part of the Jayco family. Thank you to all, especially Mike Arnold. His positive advice has been excellent.
Feel free to post the name of your dealership. Other people might like to go there to purchase their RV as well.

2015 Jayco 27RLS
2015 Ford F250 6.7PSD
DanNJanice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 07:53 AM   #3

Did you have a warranty or other repair type issue that was resolved successfully? , or is this just an endorsement of your dealer?

2022 33RBTS
Progressive Industries EMS - Hardwired
Equalizer 4 Point WDH
2021 Ford F350 7.3
Air Lift Rear Bags w/ On Board Compressor (Pending)
2016 28BHBE - (Traded and Missed already)
Marcm157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:45 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanNJanice View Post
Feel free to post the name of your dealership. Other people might like to go there to purchase their RV as well.
Manteca Trailer and RV Dealership in Manteca, CA. They have a wonderful selection of RVs and trailers and are so helpful in assisting in finding the perfect RV or trailer for you. We have bought two RVs from them. Great to do business with and a Service Department that takes care of their customers.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcm157 View Post
Did you have a warranty or other repair type issue that was resolved successfully? , or is this just an endorsement of your dealer?
It's an endorsement of both Jayco and the Manteca Trailer and RV Dealership. They worked hand-in-hand to successful resolve my warranty-related repair on my new RV. I have purchased two RVs from Manteca Trailer and RV and appreciate doing business with them. My Service Rep, David, and the Service Department are the best!
Old 10-12-2016, 12:35 PM   #6

I couldn't agree more about Jayco standing behind their product, I had an outstanding experience with Jayco, My Precept35UN had a leak in the main slide room, They took care if it at the Factory service center. Just a couple of days ago I noticed on several places spider cracks on the front cap around the windshield and where the cap meets the sidewalls, I contacted Joyce Skinner, sent her pictures, and am currently waiting for Scott to call me to make arraignments to bring the coach to Jayco for repair.
Attached Thumbnails
36UN at CS.jpg  
nma33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 01:53 PM   #7

In 2015 Jayco did great warrenty work on my fading front panel on my Ultra lite 2014 197.

That itself, I buy again and also the service.
Touch N Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 07:03 PM   #8

I wished we could say the same about the workmanship of our Jayco 31UL 2016.. its been in the shop more than we have used it! I expect more when i pay that much for something! Everything has been covered under warranty but what happens when that 2 yrs is up??
sheila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 07:26 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila View Post
Everything has been covered under warranty but what happens when that 2 yrs is up??
Many RV owners purchase a Coach-Net warranty or something similar.
abarkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 06:44 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nma33 View Post
I couldn't agree more about Jayco standing behind their product, I had an outstanding experience with Jayco, My Precept35UN had a leak in the main slide room, They took care if it at the Factory service center. Just a couple of days ago I noticed on several places spider cracks on the front cap around the windshield and where the cap meets the sidewalls, I contacted Joyce Skinner, sent her pictures, and am currently waiting for Scott to call me to make arraignments to bring the coach to Jayco for repair.
What do your cracks look like? We have some that showed up after we had a headlight replaced and a molding piece on that same side.when the body shop guy looked at it this past friday, he said it was their fault..today hentold camping worlds GM that he never said that and he discussed with us that it was a Jayco default..he never discussed anything with us!
Old 10-25-2016, 06:46 PM   #11

Do you have a number for jayco?
Old 10-26-2016, 06:33 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila View Post
do you have a number for jayco?
800-283-8267
grampscamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 09:19 AM   #13

The cracks are small spider cracks, they look like a spider web sorta, very tiny, but non the less there, Try reaching out to Rodger Johnson at Jayco, He is the manager of customer service for the Motorhome division. Here is his contact info.
Roger Johnson
Customer Service Manager
Jayco Motorhome Group
Providing you - Generations of Family Fun
Jayco, Inc.
Ph: 1-800-517-9137
Cell: 574-333-1985
Fax: 574-825-6091
Attached Thumbnails
36UN at CS.jpg  
nma33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags