Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-23-2015, 08:12 AM   #1
WDW

Precept 35S floodplan

We've somewhat settled on upgrading to a Precept. However we're not settled on which floodplan. We've been unable to locate a 35S in order to answer some of our design questions. Anyone seen, know of or have a 2016 "35S". Jayco doesn't even have pictures posted. I'm guessing not many or none have yet to come off the production line.

Formerly 31FK 15 Grayhawk
Toad: 2015 Jeep Cherokee "The Caboose".

Taking in the sights wherever my Trolley takes me!
WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 08:37 PM   #2

We too are pretty sure we are getting a Precept. I've been anxious to see the 2016 35UN in person (hopefully next week/end). I haven't found anyone with a 35S on the lot, but was hoping to see one at the Hershey Show next month.

I emailed Jayco last week about the brochure, it will be out early next month.
jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:23 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW View Post
We've somewhat settled on upgrading to a Precept. However we're not settled on which floodplan. We've been unable to locate a 35S in order to answer some of our design questions. Anyone seen, know of or have a 2016 "35S". Jayco doesn't even have pictures posted. I'm guessing not many or none have yet to come off the production line.
Head to the Hershey show. It runs until Sunday. The 35S is far superior to the 35UN in storage options, larger shower and bedroom design. In addition, the show price is not bad. The bedroom wardrobe in the UN is too short to hang most anything without it laying on the floor of the wardrobe.
towing Honda CRV
lilmoover35UN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 11:05 AM   #4

If you're still wanting to see this floorplan, take a look at Blade Rv (Mount Vernon, WA). They have a beauty on their lot right now with full body paint. Lots of photos on their website. We went up to take a look yesterday, mostly because we have been interested in the 31UL and just wanted to see some of the 2016 changes (like the sofa!!). We weren't expecting to like this, but WOW!! it's nice. We are thinking of changing our minds to the bigger one. Loved the king bed, large fridge with a pantry, very deep kitchen counter. The salesman is going to be emailing some numbers to us this week. We are in no rush and would be doing a factory order. Gives us time to sell our TT. We'll see what happens!!!

Kelly
luv2camp04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 01:01 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie View Post
We too are pretty sure we are getting a Precept. I've been anxious to see the 2016 35UN in person (hopefully next week/end). I haven't found anyone with a 35S on the lot, but was hoping to see one at the Hershey Show next month.

I emailed Jayco last week about the brochure, it will be out early next month.
Did you get to see the 35S at the Hershey show. We liked it a lot.
towing Honda CRV
lilmoover35UN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 01:38 PM   #6

Let me invite all of you to join us in the PRECEPT OWNERS GROUP. I see lilmoover35 UN has joined us.
At the top of this page, click on "community", then click on "Social Groups", you'll find the PRECEPT OWNERS GROUP on the far right....mid page.
We look forward to you joining the discussions and sharing the new information you find at shows, etc.
Enjoy the ride, savor the memories,
Darrell
'13 Wrangler Sahara...AKAFUN
Roadmaster base plate
Ready Brute Elite towbar and brake combo
D&MAKAFUN is offline   Reply With Quote