Originally Posted by rving4fun
I am new and have never been on a forum before. We are thinking to purchase the 2016 Jayco Precept 35S. Does anyone know what the enhancements are from the 2015 to the 2016? Thank you.
I will list what I see as advantages of 2016 35S over 2015 35UN
1. 6 speed vs 5 speed
2. TV is not behind window dressing allowing easier access to back of tv
3. Cabinet instead of hole below counter at TV
4. Stove is set below counter with removable counter pieces to make a large smooth counter.
5. Larger drawers under stove
6. Regular instead of U-shaped dinette
7. Rectangular shower instead of corner shower. Easier to get in and out of.
(So we lose some towel storage)
8. King vs queen bed and thicker mattress. 35UN has lousy thin mattress due to function of sliders
9. Cabinets above head of bed are deeper
10. Closets are tall enough to hang clothes
11. Drawers in bedroom have better storage and easier access.
12. In the 35S, there is nothing to use as a nightstand. We will be jury rigging something for this.
Have you noticed other things. Please let us know.