Our back RV on our Precept 35S is fixed and on our way. Camping World in St. George went above and beyond to help us out. They were not taking appts. until the end of October but worked us in the day we called with our problem and though we had to wait 4 days for the part that wasn't their fault. We have had a few quality issues:
1. Toilet was placed super crooked (that was strange and very obvious) but John straightened it up.
2. Mud flaps only had two screws in each so John had to beef them up
3. Microwave not level (Camping World in Kaysville, Utah Repaired, sort of)
4. It seems like every single screw and bold in the entire coach was loose - John is going from front to back tightening them up
5. Bed flap was held on with only two 12" piano hinges that tore lose the first day. John bought a heavy duty piano hinge that fits the width of the bed.
6. Metal pole that holds bed up was very weak and bent the first day we got it, John replaced it with a heavy duty pole and is thinking of adding one more.
7. Floor had several bubbles (Camping World Repaired).
8. Counter finish buffed off - strange (Camping World in Kaysvilled, Utah Repaired)
Does not seem like whoever put this awesome RV together was very invested in quality but luckily my husband is a "Wrench" and has been able to go through it, find problems and fix them - except the large ones we took to Camping World.
For the most part we are very happy with our new ride.