2008 26BHS mods
I have read all the threads in this forum and have found a lot of new ideas (yes, I had some time on my hands). Here is what I have done to mine so far. Pictures to follow
- converted half of the front wardrobe to shelving for pot/pans
- added beverage holders beside the couch
- converted all interior lights to LED
- added 2nd shower curtain bar to back of tub/shower
- moved TP holder in bathroom (it was screwed to the door)
- added robe hooks in bathroom.
- remounted TV to a swing mount (couldn't see it from the dinette)
- added closet organizer to bed wardrobe
- added spring clips for WD hookup bar, lug wrench and broom.
- added battery LED lights to pass-through cargo area.
- upgraded to (2) 6v batteries.
- built kitchen box / cook station (for outdoor cooking, pancakes, bacon, etc)
- added vibration damping loop to water pump (this is only a 1/4 braided toilet supply line, so it might not be big enough)
- added false floor to kitchen sink cabinet to hide plumbing and level floor
Mods still in design phase
- better organize pass through storage and rear cargo compartment.
- lengthen queen bed
- add outside LED lights.