Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Go Back   Jayco RV Owners Forum > Jayco Tech and Tow > Jayco Mods
Click Here to Login

Old 06-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #1

29bhs -- ran hdmi to second tv in bedroom

Finally had the tt at home and decided to run the hdmi. Using a bell receiver and wanted the signal at the main tv (using the component outputs) and to the second tv in the front bedroom using hdmi. After a lot of investigation and looking at the prints from jayco I decided to go for it. Jayco recommended going down through the floor and then come up through the floor in the bedroom. Instead, I pulled the speakers out of the ceiling for access. Ran the cable from the main tv/radio area through the roof across to the other speaker hole. From that hole I could access the wall where the thermostat is. There was a hole for the thermostat wires but it wasn't large enough. Found that I could slide the cable through the same hole as the grey water vent pipe in the wall, so dropped it from the roof to floor level. From there across under the couch, into the converter area which leads to the under sink cupboard. Here I could just poke through the wall into the bedroom and finished the connection.

It was a lot easier than I expected and the entire cable is concealed. I do have pics available but have to transfer from my phone, and then will post!
Daxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:17 AM   #2

Where there is a will there is a way. Pictures would be nice
Don
Donr827 is offline   Reply With Quote