Ok everyone. I have an idea. I am going to make these. This picture is an idea I generated after realizing that there isn't anything out there like this. I want something like this, so I think others might too. If there is enough interest, I will build them and make them available to anyone who would like one.
It's basically a shelf that uses the grill rail (you would install a second one next to your grill). It has a plastic top so it will not rot, rust or decay. It would also clean up easy. Then below would be a basket to put a few items for the grill/cooking.
Since this is just an idea, I am looking for suggestions. So far, this is what I've got:
- Table top is made of 1" thick "butcher board" material (hard plastic)
- Steel can be either stainless or powder coated steel
- Assembly will knock down for storage
- Has 'pockets' in the top to hold items/beer/pop...etc
- Add adjustable bumpers on the bottom to help level the top
I also need to come up with a product name to call it. So far I've got "Caddy Rack"....
2014 Toyota Sienna
2014 JayCo X19H
Husky WDH, Curt Class 3, Prodigy P2
AirLift 1000 Suspension