Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-15-2010, 05:52 AM   #11
I still have a stick for a fire-poker that I found at Trail of Tears SP in Missouri some 15 or so years ago. Took my daughter there in our conversion van.
It's great for the fire, but not for walking.

My Other House Is A '02 Jayco 31FKS Designer TT
ByDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:15 AM   #12
You might want resize your photos. They sure are large.

:D 2007 Ram 3500, 2008 Eagle 291
Gone Camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:44 PM   #13
I found my old Terry awning pull rod--- going to it it as a poker.
2007 20BH Jayco JayFlight
2009 F150 5.4L SCrew Cab XLT
JPBeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:07 AM   #14
I did pretty much the same thing with pegboard. I covered the entie wall from the curbside to about the middle and have everything in the world hanging on it, tools, crank handles, etc. I also hung two lengths of PVC to store the WD bars in when not being used. The only difference is that I positioned them so that each bar is reachable from it's respective side. The idea there was it was just a matter of time hopping over the hitch with a bar in hand before I lose my balance and bang the tailgate on the truck. Also the leveling blocks and wheel chocks are in a plastic milk crate on their respective side, again to keep from having to hop across the hitch with stuff. MY grill lives on one side and a small Craftsman air compressor with it's dedicated power outlet is on the other. I'm thinking about a light in the pass through since I already have power there, but so far, I just havn't had an issue seeing in there, even in low light. In spite of getting all of this stuff off the floor, I'm still finding myself running out of room, so I need to do some serious organizing. All in all, it's coming along. I need to find a place in the pass-through for my tool box and spare parts to live. Right now it all lives under one of the dinette seats, and I know DW would like to have that space. I've already put wire shelving in all of the cabinets including the kitchen and that tripled the storage space, especially in the bathroom to stack towels and linens.

Bob Landry is offline   Reply With Quote