Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-23-2015, 08:45 PM   #1

Mods to 2010 Jayco 22 FB

LOTS of mods.
We have lengthened the short queen to a full queen, replaced mattress. Closed off the basement under the bed and remade the base for the under bed storage. Added shelves to the bathroom closet. The water heater died to we replaced it with a tankless heater. LOVE it. Took out the middle panels in the kitchen cupboards and made them into doors. Painted everything in kitchen/living room so far. Removed the oven & vent fan (the shelf under the toaster oven comes out to look for mice). The fridge door will be painted with chalkboard paint. Took out the LARGE radio and replaced with a marine radio (on the underside of the cabinet by the TV). Added pull out shelf under the printer and lights everywhere I could find to put them. Took out the whole dinette and replaced with desks. The desks can be moved and secured to be facing each other like the dinette was. Took out the couch & 1/2 wall, added more cabinets. It does need trim and a few more cosmetic things done. We have the stuff to replace the counter top so that will be done next. The sink and faucet have been replaced. They will have to come back out to do the counter top. The portable induction is stored next to the toaster oven until used. Will add valances to the windows. Took out little rail under sink and replaced with a cabinet door. I know it looks very white but after all the dark colors I went way the other way. I will add color in with the valances, towels, rugs and such.
I know that we have done more but that is all that is in these pics. Will replace floor last.
Attached Thumbnails
usedtobesstove.jpg   usedtobecouch.jpg   livingtobed2.jpg   SDC12937.jpg  
Simon - Citron crested "Too"
Alliecaet is offline   Reply With Quote