New mods on my x17z
So here are some of the mods I've done. They are all ideas from here but my version of them.
1. HWT drain plug was a pain in the butt to open up so I added a hose with a valve.
2. The sewer hose that came with a camper was cheap and the walls started leaking. The new hose I got was a bit longer so I couldn't use the storage on camper so added a 4 inch PVC pipe.
3. Moved the electrical plug to the side of the counter. Original spot was in the front and anytime we had something plugged in we lost little bit of an already limited counter space. So now I can run the cables behind faucet.
4. The storage under the sink. Just moved the wall behind the drain. Way more room to store our kitchen items.
5. Wasted space above the radio unit. Added a shelf with a 1 inch lip. That's where we can store our cds, dvds, remotes, cellphones etc.
Hope you liked them.
2014 Jayco JayFeather Ultra Lite x17z
2014 Toyota TUNDRA SR5 TRD Off-road package
2001 Nissan Xterra - Retired
1988 Starcraft pop up trailer - Retired