Okay, two months later but the mod is completed. Actually it was relatively easy, a bit of a contortionist with arms but we were able to change the faucet easily. As you can see from the picture it even looks nice. We took out the draw to the left and the stove top on the right side of the outside kitchen. Easy to come out. Then we discovered that the sink needed to be removed. There were plastic tabs on the sides and front part of the sink that were screwed in to hold it down to the countertop. Once we unscrewed them it was a matter of disconnecting the water and drain lines. Then the sink slides out. Jayco has two plastic tabs in the back that hold the rear part of the sink to the counter top so we had to sort of slide it forward and lift at the same time. Also the sealant, or adhesive they use around the edge of the sink had to be cleaned out. We used a utility knife to cut it. Be careful not to cut down onto the counter top but instead cut in to the seal. Once we removed the sink it was a simple process of unscrewing the faucet then getting the new one. As you can see I chose to visit my local Home Depot and was looking for an inexpensive replacement. That was difficult as most of the inexpensive ones were all in the $40 range. So we did find the Delta model you see installed. It was $49. We also looked at Lowes and they had a comparable style in the 4 inch size for the same price, made by Pfister. The reinstallation was relatively easy. Instead of tightening up the faucet to the sink we placed it on loose then had to hand tighten it once it was installed. We learned that the tabs on the back that will hold the sink in place at the rear need the room to get in under the countertop, then have to be tightened. After that we placed the calking under the sink, I used plumbers putty, and we reinstalled the sink in the hole. Another trick is you might have to install the water lines before you tighten up the faucet to the sink and counter top. I believe the Delta connections to the water line are just a bit longer than the original plastic ones so we couldn't get them to connect, it felt as if the water lines were too long/tall. After taking it apart again and loosening it up we were able to raise the sink enough to get the water lines back in place. After that it did get simpler and we just tightened up all the connections and screws. It looks great and adds a fair amount of functionality to that outside kitchen. I can actually get a pot or dish underneath to add water or clean something up.
We did not pop out that front panel as I was concerned about trying to staple it back in place when we were done with the sink/faucet. It was not too bad, once we were able to understand how Jayco put it together it was easy to take apart and reinstall by going through the two sides where the draw and stove top slide in and out.
Next trip I will try to see where exactly that sink drains. An earlier poster shared his kitchen drained into the black tank so maybe Jayco just made an error when connecting that or they all do the same. I'm going to try that by running the water in that sink and checking my tanks to see which is filling up. If it is the black tank then that raises a whole new set of questions and ideas on how to reroute that drain. That's for another mod.
Thanks to all who offered suggestions. I hope this helps anyone who wants to try it on their rig. I'm so happy with how it worked out I am going to do the bathroom sink next.