We purchased our camper last month. Our first camping trip out is this weekend - and I am so excited. (not new to RV's). My husband made some upgrades for the camper that I could not live with out and thought I would share.
1. New bronze rubbed faucet, towel rings, and 4-Bar hook for bathroom.
2. Oxygenics Shower Head.
3. Knife holder for inside the under sink cabinet. We had these on all our RV and it is one of my favorite gadgets. I was so disappointed when I thought I could not use it because the door would not shut. My husband made it work by cutting a notch out of the shelf. He still needs to finish off the shelf edge.
4. Added spring loaded supports to the cabinet lift doors. (these were easy to install regardless of what the reviews say).
5. Added another set of 4 hooks to the inside of the sliding bedroom door.
6. Added a non-slip burner cover that matched the cabinets for more counter space. It came with a silicon cutting mat so it can be used as a cutting board.
7. Repurposed the MCD Shades solar windshield shade from our old motorhome. This attaches with suction cups. It really cuts down on the heat and is a day shade when the pleated blinds are up. I may buy some more of this material and make it for other windows.
Coming from a motorhome I still have a list of upgrades I would like to make.