Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-18-2015, 08:25 AM   #11
I would not allow posting to facebook or anywhere else on the net. No need to advertise to the mass's that your not at home. Best summer we had was no TV, no internet and very limited cell service. We had a campfire almost every night, connected with our fellow campers and had a great summer, living in the moment. I've seen couples sitting at a campfire and both are texting others, rather than talking or enjoying each other, sad.

2011 Toyota Tundra double cab
2015 27RLS
wags999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 09:42 AM   #12
The best time my family had camping was when everybody left every single electronic device at home, and all we did was talk and enjoy each others company.

The best time my family had camping was when we all sat around the TV laughing at a funny movie while eating popcorn and drinking hot chocolate.

Every family dynamic is different, every camping trip is different.. Do what works for you and your family.. This whole RV/camping thing is for one reason.. To have fun and enjoy ourselves..

2013 Jayco Jayflight Swift 264BH
2002 Yukon 5.3L Vortex w/tow package

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather didľin his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
Tex1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 07:36 PM   #13
Save the ipads and such for a rainy day when you can't get outside. We limit our grand kids, as do their parents, on how much time they can spend on electronic devices.

2011 Skylark 21FKV
us71na is offline   Reply With Quote