Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-04-2016, 05:19 AM   #41
Originally Posted by Dropnaduece View Post
I feel your pain when I have to jump up on the bed to hit the light Also why the bright LED's right in the face when laying in bed? Does anyone know of any mods to dim them or swap out for something else for a better bed time reading? Go WhiteHawk's! Only appropriate cause I'm from the Seattle area so go "Hawks!"
Not that we're seeing a lot of them, but now that we have the Eagle we're seeing more WH in campgrounds. We loved everything about our WH, except the bedroom, and the lights were one of the issues.

DW bought a couple of battery powered LED lights at either Lowes or Home Depot and used velcro to attach them to the "headboard". They worked well for us for the two seasons we had her (the WH, not DW - she's still with me) .

Rob & Kelly, Bella & Brady (Miniature Schnauzers)
2016 Eagle 323LKTS
2016 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD
2015 White Hawk 29REKS Summit Edition (Traded)
robkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:38 AM   #42
Yup - I'm heading to Lowes today to see if I can find a better lighting solution so I don't need to put on the sunglasses I love my WH but the bedroom is not the greatest but this is my first TT and it's pretty nice one to start out with so no complaints from me. Although I do see those other Jayco models and drule like my dog when we're at the dinner table lol. I was a boat owner for years, so I know the feeling of trading in the wife...oh I mean boat for 2 more feet. I'm sure over the years I will be doing the same with the WH. I'm just glad I didn't go with what everyone else has out there and I see a lot of them, Cougars, Cascade, Kodiak, ect. which all seem to be built by the same company FR. Not to say they are bad TT but the Jayco's, at least where I'm from turn heads and rightfully so cause there awesome! Super happy to be a part of the Jayco family.

There is always something bigger, better, and when the time is right for me...I will be towing it but for now 25BHS is serving me well

Towing to new adventures - cheers!

2016 25BHS White Hawk 2016 F-150 Lariat V-6 ECO-BEAST (Ruby Red) Max tow package & Recurve R-3 WD hitch. Can't forget the dog "Olive" all black lab :)
Dropnaduece is offline   Reply With Quote