Updates on my 184BH.
Going on 4 years with my camper. Here are the things I've done.
- put a fan in the bathroom to help pull air out of the top, and remove hot air (and fart air).
- put two vent covers over the vents
- built a pine cutting board to go over the stove
- tv under the cabinet
- memory foam mattresses
- custom sewn fitted sheets for the bunks
- front jacks to match the back
- 2 inch axel flip (lift)
-porta bote mount on the underneath side of the frame to carry my boat
- led lights
- extra 110 outlet underneath the bunks
- Velcro'd battery operated fans to ceiling in the bunks (great mod)
- put a rod near front wall of camper across the dinette to make it easier to fold up the bed
- changes plane axel grease to lithium grease
- strengthened the back bumper and installed a hitch to carry a bike rack
- installed a cork board and key chain holder near front door.
That's all I've got! Getting ready for camping season!!!