Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #11
This is our first TT and we couldn't be happier with it. We're planning an upgrade to a 5th in '14 or '15 (or maybe next week:hihi. Recently ordered the new TV and dancing foot-to-foot waiting for that.
My biggest complaint is it's at the storage lot and I'm sitting at my desk :drooling:. The bride an I were trying to find a weekend to escape and found the next opportunity will be the one we've already planned (Jellystone in June w/ our g'son, oh yeah, and his parents too - what're their names again?).
How does all this "Other Stuff" get on our calendars?
Of all the forums I watch/post this one has the fewest bashers and the most helpful.

2013 F-350 CC SB 2WD 6.7PS
2013 Eagle Premier 351 RLTS
-SOLD- 2012 X23B
-SOLD- 2003 Ford Expedition 5.4, Bilstein shocks
RedHorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #12
We've had some minor issues with our Jayco, but nothing that really warrants any "bashing," mostly it was little things missed in the delivery inspection. Sure this lifestyle isn't inexpensive, but this old Boy Scout would much rather have his morning coffee and listen to the birds sing after having spent the night in a comfy bed. It's all in how you look at it.

2003 Ford F-250 XLT Lariat
6.0L Powerstroke V8
2013 Jayco JayFlight 24FBS
Equal-i-zer hitch
Tekonsha P3
BlueHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #13
Has it come to that? A guy in a mobile home making fun of another guys mobile home?.....:jack:
Threebutchers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #14
They are all just mad because they figured out they should have bought a Jayco to begin with
*Currently trailer-less but shopping
07' GMC Envoy w/ P2 controller (current TV)
88' Chevy K5 Blazer (soon-to-be TV)
74' VW Superbeetle (1303)

exjay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:12 PM   #15
I just look at the source. I have a friend who thinks whatever brand of anything he has is the best. Then when he replaces it with a different brand then the old one was junk and his new brand is the best.
Locky66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #16
We just took our Jayco Feather 228 out last weekend and couldn't be happier. We had a Quicksilver Pop up for 3 years which was good, however we needed a few more amenities. We searched and researched for about 3-4 months and finally decided Jayco was the route to go. It has decent quality and our dealer in Cincinatti, OH was great to work with along with their dealership in our home state of Indiana. The Jayco dealer was the most honest of all of the many, many dealers we dealt with. Looking forward to a few good years with our Jayco.....
herbjayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #17
We have purchased a used 2006 Jayco jay flight 29bh that was well taken care of It has held out well we upgraded from a Coleman pop up that was also used and in good condition so we were and still are very satisfied with our purchases.
outofhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:51 PM   #18
I don't usually post here in this sub-forum as I have a Jayco Hybrid.

However, when I saw the title of this thread I had to read and post my thought(s).

There are 2 forums I like to read, of course this one is first and the other one is RV.net. Again I look at their Hybrid section. I will say it seems like there is a lot of Jayco bashing whenever the chance comes up.

They seem to be fans of Forest River TT's!
2013 Jayco Jay Feather X23B
2014 Ford Expedition
Horst Miracle Probes
Barker Power Jack
glsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #19
Originally Posted by exjay1 View Post
they are all just mad because they figured out they should have bought a jayco to begin with

2012 Jayco Eagle 321RLTS
2008 Dodge Cummins 3500 DW Crew Cab 4x4 6 speed Auto, Exhaust Brake
rwilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #20
I don't actually own a Jayco yet. I do have a deposit down on a used 2010 Jay Feather 226. I've looked at a lot of brands, and have previously owned a couple. Yes, there were trailers I would rather own than the Jayco I am buying, but they cost a LOT more. I called Jayco Tech Support a couple days ago with questions about the 226. It took the very pleasant young lady at the other end of the call a whole 30 seconds to find the answers for me. To me, that is worth a great deal. Not every company has that kind of customer service.

WoodLark is offline   Reply With Quote