I love our 184BH. I have the same complaints as others, so far I have:
- Installed a bar to make the tear down and setup of the dinette easier. (Thanks to the person who posted it last year!).
- Replaced the raised bump on table legs with hinge pins so it is easier to collapse the dinette legs.
- Replaced the electrical outlet under the dinette with a new one and added second near the coach/bench.
- Replaced lights with LED
- Welded scissor jacks to front
- Added small ladder to bunks (from campingworld.com)
Next I will:
- Add drawers
- Add medicine cabinet in bathroom.
- Add a powered fan with covered vent to replace the vent in the middle of the trailer.