First let me start off by saying thank you to all of you who have posted questions, answers and had general discussion on this board. We are first time owners and this board was a huge help in getting us ready for our first trip.
The 184BH performed great. I believe that this was mostly because I knew what to expect from what I read here.
A few of the big ones that I took away and thought were great:
- Screw up jack stands for front stabilization
- Start the AC before it gets hot as it will take a few for it to catch up
- G & B tanks are not huge so check capacity often
- Getting the fridge setup can cold before you arrive at camp
- Get a foam or other kind of mattress pad for the front bed
- Lights get hot - swap them to LED (Confirmed that this is needed)
I would be interested in what people have done for:
1) Outdoor LP grills and hooking to on-board LP line?
2) Storing what where and how? Bins, Racks, labels, grouping things how
3) Cleaning black tank after draining
4) Ladder type of setup to get to upper bunk
5) Interior lighting - Switching to LEDs (there seem to be many options on ebay), adding in some side lighting like a lamp for night
6) AC power connection for TV? Out Antenna jack is on the wall behind the couch (no AC connection there)
Again thanks to everybody for all the great information!