Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-25-2016, 09:11 PM   #1

Need 184BH dinette dimensions

This is my first post so bear with me please. I purchased a 2012 184BH 2 days ago. The countertop over the refrigerator and the dinette top was replaced by the previous owners and realized after the purchase that the dinette is too large to work for the bed conversion (too wide and too thick). I will call Jayco tomorrow to price out a replacement but I figure if someone could provide the dimensions of the countertop and dinette (including thickness) I could make my own or have a local company make them. Your help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Cragheyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:30 PM   #2

I've got a '13 and can measure it this evening. but if you just measure the inside edges from seat to seat and front wall to back of seat , it should give you the correct dimensions maybe subtract .25" from width so it can set in more evenly. For thickness, measure up from the top of the support rail to the top of the seat surface.
Nyindal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 06:02 PM   #3

Thanks for the response! I'm on travel for work but will measure it tomorrow when I return home. Does the dinette rest on the little white rubber pieces or does it sit into the groove in front of those? Jayco can send me the parts. They're not expensive but it's a 3-week lead time and I can't wait that long to start camping! Thanks again!
Cragheyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 08:58 AM   #4

measurements are 32" wide 52.5" long .75" thick
I've got a picture of how the table sits on the rail. It shows the corner of the table closest to the door. The white nubs are guides (I assume) to keep it from sliding.
Also, here's another thread discussing modifications to the same tt one is putting a dowel across the front end as a rest to make conversion from bed to table easier.
http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f3...-new-post.html
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0536.jpg  
Nyindal is offline   Reply With Quote