Congrats on the new trailer! We have a 2006 Sport 165! We love it and go out about 7-8 times per year.
We have done a few light mods:
1. upgraded cushions with memory foam and new upholstery
2. changed mini blinds to custom curtains
3. medicine cabinet upgraded with elastic bands to keep contents in place
4. added memory foam topper to the bed
5. solar panel upgrade
6. top bunk is used as storage
We are thinking about converting the bathtub to storage as well since we don't use the shower that much.
We are also thinking about adding a 2nd battery, but I'm not quite sure how yet. Has anyone added a 2nd 12v or dual 6v batteries to a Sport 165?
Has anyone thought about painting the exterior? I'd like to cover up that ugly jayco bird with a cool paint job
2009 Toyota Tacoma DC Prerunner TRD
2006 Jayco Jay Feather Sport 165
Curt round bar WDH
95w Go Power! solar panel