Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #1

New White Hawk 26DSRB

Just pick up our new 26DSRB on Weds. at Cunningham Campers in Jeffersonville, Indiana. The folks there were very nice and the walk thru was very complete. They took time to show us where every thing was located and how it operated, especially the manual over ride for the slide and awnings. I was especially supprised at how clean and polished it was both inside and outside. We found a couple of small things that we were unhappy with such as a door latch and drawer alignment which were immediately fixed. They even pressure checked all the plumbing as we were there to insure no problems. My walkthru for my last camper (Kodiak 200QB) in 2011 lasted only about an hour. We went to Cunninham's because they were the only dealer that had what we were looking for in stock and are glad we did.

This is our first Jayco and we selected it because of the floorplan, Jayco's reputation for customer service and that the weight was perfect for my truck. We towed it 180 miles home without a problem. First camping trip in the new camper is next Thursday to try everything out.

GAF
gaflick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #2

Welcome! Sounds like you found a good dealer! I have noticed they dont always arrive to the dealer clean and have walked through them at the showroom with construction sawdust, etc still in there. That tells me a lot....

Enjoy your new digs!

2009 JayFlight Manual Library

Want to add a signature to your posts? --> Click Here
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #3

Welcome, I'm sure you are really going to like the 26DSRB. Peggy and I are having a great time with ours.
Good luck and have fun..
US Army
VN.71-72
RickAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:13 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaflick View Post
The folks there were very nice and the walk thru was very complete. They took time to show us where every thing was located and how it operated, especially the manual over ride for the slide and awnings.

GAF
As i'm sitting here reading this post I now realize that my dealer didn't show me how to do this when I picked mine up this week
1985 21' Hi-Lo (Sold)
93 Yamaha G9A

Dirtfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:43 PM   #5

First Question to those that have a 26DSRB: I just noticed that there are no heating ducts in the Bedroom area, just A/C ducts. The closest heat duct is in the floor in front of the entertainment center. Can any owners advise if the bedroom area keeps warm in cold weather camping?
Old 04-21-2013, 07:59 PM   #6

[ No heating ducts in the bedroom area. But it does gets warm in the bedroom.
US Army
VN.71-72
RickAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:54 AM   #7

Nice rig!!

You came from Ohio to Indiana to buy a Jayco and I left Indiana to go to Ohio to buy one!
Gerard
glsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:50 PM   #8

They were the only folks that had what we wanted to look at in stock, originally a 26SRK. We got a quote to order one at Colerain Camper in Cincinnati, but when we went in to order we found out that the 26's were discontinued in favor of the larger units. We found this out when we tried to schedule a visit to the factory to check them out before our order. Colerain checked thier sources but could not find any available. I checked the internet and found ours at Cunningham's. I called and they matched Colerain's price. We took a field trip to Jeffersonville to look at the 26SRK but my wife fell in love with the 26DSRB and the rest is history. We picked the 26DSRB because you can walk thru and use the bathroom with the slide in and it had drawers in the kitchen.