Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-09-2015, 07:16 PM   #11
Originally Posted by oldmanAZ View Post
Mine might fit in the bumper without the 45* clear elbow on one end and a 90* on the outlet end. I leave those attached because I like to minimize handling the sewer stuff before and after dumping.

Someday I hope to do the same... when I find a container that fits the storage area just above the sewer outlet of my trailer ('15 27RLS). Until then, I can (carefully! ) stuff the bag with the sewer stuff into the space available.
The orange bucket works well, my Rino fits with attachments intact.

2011 Toyota Tundra double cab
2015 27RLS
wags999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:24 AM   #12
Originally Posted by Eaglechief_13 View Post
I also store mine in a container in the storage compartment above the sewer connection. I have lost a bumper cap on my bumper with the hose right at the edge when we arrived at the campground, we would have lost it a few more miles down the road. I find the bumper caps don't stay in and you risk loosing the hose. I just keep it in the compartment. MadDad's storage container is cool, I may attempt that.
Easy fix to prevent loosing the bumper caps; head over to a hardware store and buy 14 inches of small "chain". Cut it into 2 equal pieces of 7 inches. Drill a small hole at each end of the bumper, and attach one end of the chain to the bumper with a nut and bolt. Attach the other end of the chain to the bumper caps by doing the same (drill hole and attach with nut and bolt). If the caps come off the ends, they won't be lost; just dangling down!

2015 Jayco Jay Featherlight SLX16XRB (TT)
2007 Ford F150 Tow Vehicle (TV)
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote