Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-04-2012, 10:57 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherpaxc View Post
How did you do the wall mount? Can you post some pics?
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010103.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	4815Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010104.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	4816Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010105.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	4817

I've attached three pics. I used a cheap wallmount from Best Buy and it has held up well. BluRay is connected by HDMI and our main input is from the roof antenna. Works great. One thing I want to add is a sound bar for a little more surround sound effect.

There is one thing that I do not like about the 154. That is the size of the Gray and Black tanks. At 9 gallons I have to empty the gray several times a stay especially after showers. The black usually makes it through the weekend.

Hope this helps
JimboC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #22

I love this forum. I just picked up my new 184BH last week. Haven't taken it out yet due to scheduling troubles with work. Looked at TT's and even some class c models but settled on the 184BH because of the Jayco reputation, the warranty offered, the layout of this model and of course the pricetag.
I'm a newbie. Haven't camped since I was a child (25-30 yrs ago). I have 2 young boys and can't wait to give them some memories like I have of camping with my dad. Still trying to convince my wife to try it out but thats another story.
I was showing my brother the TT and we started talking about the pop-up my dad rebuilt in the 70s. Now my brother, who swore I crazy for buying it, can't wait to bring his children along on a trip.
micron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #23

I use this Mor/Ryde television mount in my TT...

http://www.morryde.com/aftermarket/t...ension-22.html

A bracket mounts permanently to the wall and the swingarm can be easily remove from the bracket for traveling. Actually I have two brackets mounted to the wall in different locations so I can move the television from the back where the dinette/sofa is located to the front of the TT where the queen bed is located.

2018 Jayco 28RLS
2012 F-250 6.2L 3.73
Equalizer Hitch
Yamaha 2400ISHC
2edgesword is offline   Reply With Quote