Originally Posted by robkelly
We are very interested in switching to the 33RSKS. Would be interested in hearing the good, bad and ugly from anyone that currently has one.
Thanks in advance!
Just stumbled across your question. I'm sure you have made a decision by now, but I'll post in case it helps you or someone else.
1. TV swivel is very fragile, and doesn't travel well, I've noticed swivel is eliminated in some 2016's
2. Screws holding recliners down maybe a little long and may scratch floor when sliding in and out.
3. Camper is very long, and as often as a Tundra needs fuel, the combination doesn't fit in many gas stations.
4. Wardrobe in bedroom is awesome, but eliminated in 2016
5.foam floors are soft, upgraded to plywood for 2016.
6.lots of storage, and lots of living space. Kinda like a bumper pull with a 5th wheel layout.
7. Even with 50amp service outside outlet, bathroom kitchen, and Island all on one 15amp breaker, and all share a GFI. Can't make coffee while DW uses blow drier.
8. LED lights are mostly above kitchen slide, hence hiding the lights.
Ultimately we are pleased with our purchase.