Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-22-2015, 12:41 PM   #21

Seldom use the outdoor kitchen fridge for we seldom have hook-ups! When we do AND when we elect to turn it on, we don't hear any noise in the bunks over it. When we first got the TT, they had not flipped the outlet switch on - they had to lift the lower bunk platform to gain access to the outdoor kitchen area to do that. When we aren't using it as a fridge, it makes a great bread keeper for buns and chips!

Genealogy Community Social Group Moderator
Hattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:13 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgchak View Post
Pro Pride 3P, love it. '91 Ford Bronco and 2015 White Hawk 27DSRL.

+1 on the Pro Pride.....Spend the money. As you switch campers,(and you will) transfer the hitch.
nitzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:24 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassdogs View Post
OK some like and some don't but the small fridge works fine for us. I keep drinks in it for the most part. The model in my 2014 WH has the tstat control on the right side of the top all the way to the rear. I had to enlarge the access hole in order to reach it. Its pretty much a stick your arm in and adjust it by feel. Turn it all the way clockwise I think and it is off. My biggest issue with the mini fridge is getting it set right so it doesn't freeze the soft drinks. Don't turn it to max thinking it will cool faster. Do precool drinks etc in an ice chest and then put cold drinks in the fridge. If you load it up with a bunch of warm cans, it will take all night to cool them down.

If it dies I am undecided if I would replace it or just take advantage of the xtra storage.
Yup.........When we were specking out our camper. We decided we didn't want the small fridge. I use Yeti's and like my beer really cold. Well, the dealer got a 27DSRL in that was close to what we wanted(meaning, didn't have to wait for the special order one), but had the fridge, we said what the ****, we'll take it. If we didn't like the fridge, we'd take it out........After several trips, I LOVE THAT FRIDGE, it will freeze beer if you want, it's easy to get to......if mine burns up, I'll get another.
nitzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 03:29 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlawyo View Post
Ditto, I did the same. Noise kept me awake, plus extra storage more useful than extra fridge. Now on to the removal of the sliding bed room doors!
Removing the sliding bedroom doors was one of the first things I did when I got the TT home. They were more in the way than useful. The TV wall gives us enough privacy from the teenagers as is and now we can swing the TV around uninhibited

2005 Forest River Rockwood 2601 (Sold)
2011 Ford Expedition XLT (Sold)
2008 Jeep Wrangler (Just for fun!)
Nukeneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 01:58 PM   #25

I'm with SparkDr. I like the Fridge outside. Saves me going in just to grab a drink. I haven't noticed any noise while sleeping either.