Originally Posted by JoeCool98
There are 2 whit wires a black a black/white with a green with an in inline fuse.
Let's take this one step at a time.
- Disconnect your shore power cable.
- Disconnect any cables you have connected to the battery.
- Make sure your battery has 12VDC at the battery terminals
- Check/replace any blown fuses
- Locate the white wire that is connected to the frame of the TT and connect that to the NEGATIVE terminal of the battery.
- Take the GREEN wire (with inline 30 amp fuse) and connect that to the POSITIVE terminal of the battery.
- Check to see if your TT lights work, radio...
You should have 12VDC battery power to the TT's electronics (Radio, Lights...)
Let us know how that goes... and we will continue from there
2013 Jayco Eagle 284BHS
250Watt Grape Solar Panel, MorningStar MPPT 60 Charge Controller
1500 Watt Ramsond PSI, 2 Trojan T145 Batteries (260Ah)
2 - AirSight Wireless IP Cameras (used as rear view cameras)
EnGenius WI-FI extender, D-Link wireless (n) modem
MagicJack Internet Phone
2012 Ford F150XLT, EcoBoost w/3.73
157" Wheel base, HD Towing Package
Our Solar Album http://www.jaycoowners.com/album.php?albumid=329