Aerospace 303 Protectant Q's
The 303 Protectant gets really high marks from lots of you good folks. I plan to get some (very local RV shop has it in stock) soon. I understand the value of applying to the tires, slider seals, gaskets and roof for UV protection.
I read some of you use it like a wax on the sides. Makes sense that it will protect the sides, decals and plastic trim as well.
So, with respect to the sides and plastic trim...
1) can you see it once applied (visible coating or color)?
2) does it stand up to washing (I like to use automotive soap)?
3) do you also wax before or after the 303 application?
4) do the dead bugs come off easier (like with a wax)?
5) when reapplying (2x / year?) do you wash with something special to remove the prior applications?
Is the JOF a great site or what! I love this community and its collective knowledge probably encompases everything known by humankind.
2013 F-350 CC SB 2WD 6.7PS
2013 Eagle Premier 351 RLTS
-SOLD- 2012 X23B
-SOLD- 2003 Ford Expedition 5.4, Bilstein shocks