Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-10-2013, 06:07 PM   #1

Cable hook up?

so we got our new LCD TV/DVD combo from Amazon today its a NAXA 15 inch LCD (its on sale right now $140) ...our first trip is Cable included and i emailed the campsite to see what i need to bring, coax cable? but just wondering what you all think...I havent really gone out to check where the cable hook up is on the outside...i assume there is one? or do you have to run it thru the window? there is a cable outlet by the 12 volt plug in on the kitchen counter...so i am assuming there must be a connection somewhere on the outside...maybe i should look at the manual lol

2007 Jay Feather Sport 218

2007 Honda Ridgeline
jaycojones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:29 AM   #2

There should be a cable jack on the side of your rig (but I have read some particullar models dont have one?) and one inside. Also, bring your own coax (RG-6 type, not RG-59 if possible) i'd say 20-30' or whatever you know would reach and still have some extra. sometimes the CG will "rent" out some coax for you to use but might aswell just buy your own.
exjay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:50 PM   #3

You can never have too many different lengths of cable and connectors incase you have to add more. The connection should be on the driver side or the rear of your trailer.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote