Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #11
I contacted Jensen directly, they directed me to my dealer to get a replacement under warranty. This will be added to the off season todo list.

They also confirmed thier warranty for Jayco factory installed systems is 2 yrs from date of purchase, same as the Jayco warranty. This was good news to me, I am quickly coming up on a year and was concerned I'd lose camping time to get this replaced.

2007 Chevy Duramax LMM/Allison
2012 Jay Flight 29QBH
2012 Jay Flight 26BH (Sold)
clubhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:31 AM   #12
Mine has decided to just start doing what it wants. While on vacation it turned on 3 times in one night then started turning on while driving, now it is to the point where it will turn back on after you turn it off. Loses reception out of nowhere, will change modes when listening to the radio, and it thinks there is something connected to the USB port which there isn't. Dealer just ordered a new one from Jayco and said they will worry about putting it through the warranty after. They also commented that it isn't uncommon for the Jensen radios to start doing their own thing and they change 6-7 every season. One would think Jayco would find another product if there is so many issues with this line?

2009 Ford F-250 6.4L Power Stroke Cabela's FX4 crew cab short box Super Duty loaded with options
2015 Jayco Pinnacle 36REQS loaded with all options and mods hitched to a Pullrite Superglide 2900 18k
2012 Jayco eagle Super Lite 308RETS - retired

Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote