Well I got the job done. I swear they build the trailer around the junction box.
It was a pretty simple install. The only issue is the ring that screws to the trailer was about an inch smaller than the one I was taking off. The original holes for the screws were right on the edge of the new ring, something I didn't really like. Plus once I got most of the goop removed there were a couple spots where little bits of decal came off.
I spent the better part of a day trying to find something I could use to make a larger ring. The original power cord mount was about 5" in diameter the one supplied in the kit was 4". I didn't find anything so was just going to install as best as I could. Walking around the auto wreckers yesterday morning (I work weekends and put in a couple days a week helping the fellow out when not camping) I came across some small sheets of hard plastic. I made myself a nice 5" circle put the hole in the middle, drilled some screw holes. It looks pretty good if you ask me.