Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-28-2017, 07:42 PM   #1

Power Mirrors and Cameras INOP

Does anybody know where the fuse for the power mirrors is located. Is it the same fuse for the mirror cameras? They along with the backup camera have stopped working as well. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Cunning193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:48 PM   #2

Sorry, they are on a 2015 Greyhawk 31FS

Old 05-29-2017, 06:22 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunning193 View Post
Does anybody know where the fuse for the power mirrors is located. Is it the same fuse for the mirror cameras? They along with the backup camera have stopped working as well. Thanks.

Cunning: I had the same problem in my 2012 Greyhawk. The same in-line fuse powers the camera and power mirrors, and it has a tendency to blow at random.
The bad news is that it is located in an unobtrusive individual fuse holder in an amazing rat's nest of wires under the steering wheel. When it first happened to me, I spent a long time trying to find the fuse, with no success, and finally had to take it to a dealer (camper, not Ford - Jayco puts in this mess and Ford won't touch it). About $200 later, he had found and replaced the fuse, and he clearly marked the holder and moved it to an accessible place for the next time it blew (and it has).
Good Hunting!

If I had anything better to do I would be doing it :)
snowbird47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 02:25 PM   #4

So, I found a random 3A fuse (normal full size DC fuse) under the drivers side dash in the cluster of wires. Checked it with a meter. Shows continuity. Found another apparatus that looked like it may hold an old style buss fuse. Couldn't figure how to open without breaking the housing. l wonder if that's it. If it is, how do you open without breaking it?

Old 05-29-2017, 09:33 PM   #5

So the thing that I thought might be an "old style " fuse was actually an AV or camera hook up. Still can't locate the fuse that controls the power mirrors and Cameras. Next step is to look where the stereo is mounted maybe it's behind that.