Okay, think I have everything checked out on my TT, just want to see if anybody can think of anything I missed. I'm a real "Newbie" to TT's, and I got this one used and was kinda basket case. So far I've:
1) Installed new gas/electric water heater w/DSI ignition...new gas line with flared fittings, new PEX w/Gator Bite fittings (50 year guarantee for up to 200*F). Have ran on both gas and electric...everything works.
2) Checked all gas connections for leaks...ran everything on gas that will run on gas...all checked out.
3) Ran all water appliances and checked for leaks...cycled low point drains, and ran water pump for fresh H2O tank...all checked out. Installed new connection on dump line because previous owner (?) had ground the ears off. Purchased 15'-0" Rhino dump hose setup and grey water drain cap for dump line. Put tank cleaner/deoderant into black tank as per instructions.
4) Checked all electrical outlets/lights...everything working as should be. Purchased 30'-0" 30A RV extension cord, replaced every fuse in the Power center, wether they needed them or not. Fixed trailer lite problem, and ran AC and checked power draw...120V w/o AC running, 113V at outlet w/AC running...good to go there. Six pack of Bud Lite and Bud Lite Chelada in fridge with sandwich makings for me, juice boxes for my boy, and water w/drink mixes for the DW...good to go there.:lizard:
5) Checked tire pressure...good. Put X-Chock in between tires for stabilization, just need to lube the axles...I have the EZ Lube hubs...just gotta look at them tomorrow and figure them out.
6) New keys all the way around...didn't get any from dealer when we bought it, so haven't been able to lock it until today. No biggie, is in my drive way and unemployed, so been working on it every day and sleeping in it at night.
To Do List:
Get handle for vent fan in bathroom, check roof for cracked caulking/other problems, wash and wax exterior, get spare tire and tire rack, start loading with goods/clothes for trip, and check over TV for maiden voyage.
Feel free to chip in if ya can think of anything I missed.